Paul Malouf Chartered Accountants offers an extensive range of services depending on your individual needs.
- Maintenance of accounting books and records.
- Preparation of annual and interim financial statements.
- Advice on financial management.
- Budgeting and cash flow analysis.
Corporate Secretarial Services
- Lodgement of Statutory documents.
- Company searches.
- Act as registered office.
- Register business names.
- Company advice and information.
- Maintenance of company statutory records.
- Assistance with meetings of directors and shareholders.
- General advice on corporate affairs.
- General Taxation Advice.
- Tax planning and structuring.
- Payroll tax.
- Land tax.
- Workers compensation.
- PAYG income tax instalments.
- PAYG Payment Summary Statements and PAYG payment summary individual non-business.
- GST preparation and advice (including preparation and lodgement of Business Activity Statements (BAS)).
- Capital Gains Tax (CGT).
- Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT).
- Preparation of income tax returns (personal, trusts, partnerships, companies and superannuation funds).
- Tax structure advice.
- Superannuation funds.
- Real estate trust accounts.
- Solicitor trust accounts.
- Strata plan audits and reviews